There are hundreds of fitness studios, workout programs and training facilities available to you. If you’re looking for a new place to begin training or improve your workouts, you can be overwhelmed by the choices! But are they all the same? No, of course not! Here at Pure Strength LA, we offer some really unique features that you should consider before you select a fitness regimen. Here are five ways we really are better than other facilities, and why you should visit us to see for yourself!
What makes Pure Strength unique:
- Slow and controlled movements. By eliminating the use of momentum, we also eliminate the risk of injury. Our method is safe on joints, tendons, and ligaments, and it still effectively targets your muscles.
- A watchful eye. We never leave you by yourself on machines you might not be familiar with. Our instructors focus on monitoring and coaching every exercise, to make sure you get the most out of every workout and stay completely safe.
- Private and exclusive environment. Each 30-minute session is dedicated to you, focusing on your workout. To do this, we’ve made sure you experience minimal distractions such as TVs, music and chat while you do your workouts.
- Positioning the equipment correctly. At Pure Strength we make sure to adjust all our equipment for your individual size and strength requirements. We eliminate overextension and excessive range of motion, like locking out joints, to create a workout in accordance with joint design. This will target and fatigue your muscles thoroughly while minimizing stress on your joints.
- Make the best use of your time. For many people, time is limited, and to spend hours at the gym several days a week is just not an option. We provide a program where the goal is to complete a whole-body workout in only 10-15 minutes. This is the ultimate way to keep the intensity high, from start to finish, and to deplete the muscles thoroughly.
To learn more about Pure Strength, come in for a personal introduction, or call us for an appointment at (818) 314-9071.